A preview of some summer collections 2013! Shows of Paris Fashion Week! This is the last part… Enough inspiration for summer 2013. But first we have to survive winter 2012/2013.
42. Jean-Charles De Castelbajac: great graphics in a future way!
43. Valentino: Nudes, rich look and very ladylike!
44. Paul & Joe: and again some great combinations of different prints.
45. Miu Miu: Photoprints and classy style.
46. Elie Saab: simplicity, but very feminine! Uni and prints.
47. Chanel: New shapes, different fabrics.
48. Alexander McQueen: Great print mix, but a lot of the looks are not wearable in real life.
49. Chloé: nice colours, shapes and layers! The right one I love the most!
50. Stella McCartney: mix of bright colours and greys and whites.
51. Louis Vuitton: mix of different styles, 50’s with different prints.