My favorites of the winter collections 2013/2014! Shows of MILAN Fashion Week! Winter 2012/2013 is still going on… but in fashion we are already prepping for next winter… I have high lighted some great collections, which I think would be great in larger sizes as well…
25. Dolce & Gabbana: Catholic church, hotter than hot, nowadays. Lots of gold, details and prints.
26. Roberto Cavalli: print on print, nice feminine silhouettes.
27. Moschino: college girl, with a Romantic touch.
28. Emilio Pucci: icy blue and nice prints.
29. Emporio Armani: 20’s touch, but in pastels.
30. Jil Sander: clean shapes, but very curvy and feminine.