My favorites of the winter collections 2013/2014! Shows of PARIS Fashion Week! Winter 2012/2013 is still going on… but in fashion we are already prepping for next winter… I have high lighted some great collections, which I think would be great in larger sizes as well…
31. Balmain: completely 80’s style! LOVE it! Fantastic colours, prints and shapes. Power shoulders!
32. Manish Arora: Nice graphics, and very stylish and feminine.
33. Dries Van Noten: sober colours, but great shapes. Stripes, flowers!
34. Mugler: Hmmm… violet and peach… super silhouettes!
35. Issey-Miyake: the only show where models were laughing on the catwalk!
36. Jean Paul Gaultier: back in time! 80’s feeling, power shoulders.